Friday, January 17, 2014

Photo ID Class List

So as a staff we are now required to wear ID tags all day.  After talking with the other teachers in my school we came up with this cool idea!  It is always a high stress situation if you have a fire drill and you need to make sure you have all of your students.  Why not add a class list of your students to the back of your ID tag?  It hangs around your neck at all times anyways!  Now it'll be less of a stress in an emergency situation because you already have your class list.



All I did was type out my class list on white paper in size 10 Arial Font and I taped it on the back with packing tape so there was a clear coating over the entire thing.  I have also seen some of the other teachers at my school put them on labels to the back.  It's totally up to you how you want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment